CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 24, 2012

Bowling For George and Abe

Girls team: Bowling Beauties
Boys team: Bowling Beasts
There was no school Monday, because it was Presidents day!
Happy Birthday George Washington and Abraham Lincoln!!
We went bowling in your honor ha ha ha
Bowling Buddies
Aunt Emery, my sissy, came with us...
Brayden working on his curve of the ball
This girl did pretty good... a little help with a bowling ramp
Kelson did pretty good with out the guard rails...
he was getting gutter ball after gutter ball
and getting pretty frustrated..
We told him, you are doing AWESOME and to not give up
sure enough... the kid got a Strike!! woo hoo!!
He even did a Happy dance
Big Brother helping lil sister
Oh... I thought I would throw this pic in
since it was taken before we left before bowling...
This was my attempt to a french braid crown
What do ya think??

Happy Presidents day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on... I know you wanna leave a comment... go ahead... I'll buy you a candybar?!

Followers