CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 31, 2011

HaPpY HaLlOwEeN!!!

Brayden... I don't know if it's your costume,
or the fact that you will be a teenager tomorrow, is more Scary!!?? hahahaha
Prayin for Chocolate ;)
PS I was mistakin for a real Nun at the Gas Station
My two littles ready for Halloween Fun at School
Luigi
Snow White

I also have pics of these cute "spooks" that their Dad and Step Mom
took from the weekend...
Figuring out how to load them...

Still trying... They aren't sending to my emails :(
Thank you Dad and Jodi for the cute Luigi and Spooky Scarecrow costumes!!
(Kenley was also Sharpay from Highschool Musical and Kelson was also a Ninja)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!
2011

2 comments:

  1. CUTE!!! Hope your prayers come true! Love little Luigi and Snow White! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh I love all ya'lls costumes!!!! Too cute! Glad u had a good Halloween! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Come on... I know you wanna leave a comment... go ahead... I'll buy you a candybar?!

Followers