CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 28, 2011

February Goal Complete


Mmmmmmmmm I miss Tab
This was my Momma's and sister, Mindy's, favorite drink
Tab + 5 ice = Happiness

This used to be me...
but not anymore!!!!
Boo-yaaa
I have been pop free now for over a month!!!
(excluding my birthday Feb 7)
I was sicker than sick and needed some sprite in my tummy
AND it was my Birthday!!! I could eat or drink whatever I wanted... right??



Since I have given up pop, thus completing my February goal,
I have noticed I don't fatigue as fast, have longer endurance such as
walking and standing instead of sitting.
I have also noticed I don't feel so hungry anymore
or crave junk!
I crave a nice cold drink of water that gives me the same "body high"
that a nice cold can of pop did...
Maybe it's just in my head, but I really can tell a difference
and Kelly Lovin it!!!!
Good Bye February Birthay month... you were good to me...

Welcome March!!
Goal TBA

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I know giving up pop had to be very hard! Keep up the awesome work!

    -M-
    michelletherib.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh I dont Know how you did it!!! I FREAKING LOVE Soda!! Im a diet coke addict!
    You are AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete

Come on... I know you wanna leave a comment... go ahead... I'll buy you a candybar?!

Followers