CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Rewind to Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving at the Lund's
Me and my sissy, Emery, taking a Thanksgiving Nap at Cody and Diane's
My cute niece made placemarkers for each person
My Bro in law Cody tearing into that Turkey... Gobble Gobble
Kenny Girl showing a picture of herself when she was a baby on
Thanksgiving 6 years ago
My Mom's Turkey... Mmmmmmmm
Two thanksgiving Dinners in one day = one stuffed Bird (Me)

Happy Thanksgiving!!!
I am Thankful for my family and friends...
I don't know what I would do, or where I would be without them...
Love ya Family... and my Square.... you know who you are
EC, T, E and Me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on... I know you wanna leave a comment... go ahead... I'll buy you a candybar?!

Followers