CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 6, 2010

At the Skate Park

Kelson thinkin about doing a trick
Brayden tearing up the park (took off his helmet ROAR)

Lookin good in your Helmet
Kenny is going to go shred the bowl


The Kids begged and begged to go to a Skate Park... So we loaded our skateboards, and helmets, and headed to Lone Peak Skate Park..
Aside from the Foul Language, and the HEAT (uggggh) we lasted maybe a half hour... It was fun to watch so many "dudes" do tricks on their bikes, skateboards, and inline skates...

2 comments:

  1. That looks so fun! I still can't believe those are all of your cute kids and that Brayden is as old as he is. I remember when you were changing his diapers!! I swear that was just the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Crazy how fast they grow up!! I remember when we were kids, and how I wished I was older, and how long it took for school, christmas, birthday's to come.... and now, Christmas is just around the corner!!! and then like a week later, it's like Christmas again!! ha ha ;) Enjoy your wee one!! She will be driving in about 6 months (or so it seems to come that fast~)

    ReplyDelete

Come on... I know you wanna leave a comment... go ahead... I'll buy you a candybar?!

Followers