CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 21, 2010

I love this kid!!!


Wowza!! Blast from the past... Brayden and Jacob are so tiny.... Oooohhhwoooga!! Check out that HAWT Mamma!!! (lol)
Kenny hearts Jacob
This is Jacob!!
He is my nephew... I have known this kid since he was almost three years old, and have watched him grow into one of the best kids I know!!! He has this energy about him that makes me smile, even when I am in the worst of moods... He spent the night with me and my kids a couple weekends ago, and I almost didn't take him home... I woke up to a spic and span clean house, after sleeping in for the first time in ages!! He is such an AWESOME kid... I am lucky to know him...
Love you Jacob...
you crack me up!!! Let's play Texas Hold 'Em soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on... I know you wanna leave a comment... go ahead... I'll buy you a candybar?!

Followers