CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Last Night....

Ice cream with all the fixin's
Good Grub

Grizzlies Vs. Stockton ThunderCorona in a Can??
Candy and Veggies!! The best of both worlds!!


I got invited to go see the Utah Grizzlies play Hockey... We got to sit in a suite, and were treated to Good grub and treats galore... Even ice cream with all the fixin's... The fridge was stocked as well... Have you ever heard of Corona Beer in a Can???
Thank you Chuck E. Cheese girls and Mr. Sysco Man!!! Thank you Trudy, Erik, and Grandma Connie for playing with my kids, so I could go play for a couple of hours!! And a special thanks to to the West Valley Police ;)
WOop!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on... I know you wanna leave a comment... go ahead... I'll buy you a candybar?!

Followers