CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 18, 2009

Grandma Thompson


I went and visited my Grandma a week or so ago. It was a complete suprise! She loves to visit. I love my Grandma so much. She has to be one of the best Grandma's in the world. When we were little, she used to take us out on outings, or day trips. She would unpack her fridge into the cooler, and load us up in the car, and away we would with go. Grandpa drove, and Grandma would navigate. We went and saw the most coolest things.

My Grandma always remembers us for every holiday, especially our birthdays.

Everytime you see her she is smiling and wants a hug.

Grandma T is a truely amazing and talented woman with a beautiful spirit. I love you Grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on... I know you wanna leave a comment... go ahead... I'll buy you a candybar?!

Followers