CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy 14th Birthday Brayden!!

 Halloween 1998
I was a "baby doctor"... and your Dad was my "Nurse"
He protested putting on that Nurse's uniform..
but he did it for me anyway :)
 I went to the Hospital on Halloween Afternoon, to be induced...
21 hours later... 11/01/1998 at 11:05 AM
Brayden Aaron Lund was born
8 lbs 13 oz
and 19 inches tall
 Brayden... 
I love you so much!!
You made me a Mother...
Thank you for blessing me each and everyday
with your funny whit, and your sweet "heart" that you have...
You are becoming the Great young man that I have always dreamed about
I am so proud to be your Mom
 Happy Birthday Bugg-a-Boo!!!
and many, many more....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on... I know you wanna leave a comment... go ahead... I'll buy you a candybar?!

Followers