CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Rewind: Christmas Break

We had so much fun at Hollywood Connection...
Here you can play miniature golf
ride rides
roller skate
laser tag
and play arcades
I went on the little Dragon coaster with my Kenny Girl
Fun ride!! Except my knees got smashed and I felt like my baby girl was going to fall out when we went around the loops... Oie!! much funner experience when you are a kid!!
Waiting for our turn to board the Dragon

Happy Faces!!
"Cheese"
literally!! ;) hahaha Nacho Cheese
The only un-blurry picture of this ride... they were spinning around so fast!
Bray and Tay on the bumper cars

This ride looked fun... noisy and obnoxious but still fun for the littles

Good times on the Merry-Go-Round!!

Good times with Good Friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on... I know you wanna leave a comment... go ahead... I'll buy you a candybar?!

Followers